1. If your issue is urgent, please call into our help desk: Just like in the Hospital ER, we prioritize help request tickets by many principles and try to help those with urgent needs first. If your system is completely offline or something affecting multiple users, call one of our numbers and select Option 1 which will route you to dispatch. If you get sent to voicemail, please leave a detailed message including the phone number that you are at and you will be called back quickly.
2. Submit a ticket quickly via the support portal: Double Click the blue VT icon and it will take you directly to the support portal. More options are available by right hand clicking it.
3. Use descriptive titles for your request: In the summary field (when using the client portal) or in the subject line (when emailing the helpdesk). This helps us better manage and prioritize your support requests. Here are a couple examples of good support request titles:
* Unable to Print
* Need assistance installing a QuickBooks update
4. As much detail as possible: When submitting a service request, try and give as much detail as you can. It's easier for us to diagnose and correct problems if we can reproduce your problem. If you can provide a screenshot of the error, that's a bonus!
3. Avoid creating multiple requests for the same issue: Each time you send a new email to the support email, a request is opened in our support system. To update or add information for a current trouble ticket, simply reply to the original email that our system sent you.
4. Take a moment to let us know how we're doing: When a trouble ticket is closed, you will receive an email advising that your issue has been fully corrected. This email will also include a link to a very short survey telling us that you approve that the ticket can be closed and how good we did. Client satisfaction ratings is a part of our team's compensation and your input defiantly counts.
5. Most importantly, please resist the temptation to contact our support engineers directly for support. Emailing or directly calling a member of our team could actually delay your help request. Please use one of the above methods.
*Emergency - Emergency support is available for all, however, because we place you in the front of all other support cases, we reserve the right to charge an priority emergency fee. We define an emergency as a situation to where the client cannot wait for us to take care of pending calls (for instance, if production is at a standstill).