A Limited Offer
Our Proven “Done-For-You Disaster Recovery” Will Give You
Complete Peace Of Mind That You Can Be Back Up And
Running FAST In The Event Of A Major Data Disaster
Thanks to our Done-For-You Disaster Recovery you can rest assured that your data is being backed up in a format that is not only secure, but also easily recovered when you need it.
- Your files are automatically backed up every hour locally and over the Internet. No more rotating and storing tapes and hard drives or running the risk of backup failures!
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, storms, viruses, hackers, hardware malfunctions, and human error! With image-based and file level backups, your data is immediately accessible even during a disaster.
- You can back up ALL of your data and not be limited to the size of your USB hard drive.
- Should a disaster occur, you can be back up and running the very same day…we GUARANTEE it.
- Preferred IT Group will provide the hardware required, absolutely free.
Want To Know For Sure If Your Data Is Safe?
Our FREE Disaster Recovery Analysis Will Reveal the Truth…
As a prospective new client, I’d like to extend a “get to know us” offer of a FREE Disaster Recovery and Backup Analysis– a $600 value.
I don’t normally give away free services at Preferred IT Group because if I did, I’d go out of business. But since your company meets our strict selection criteria, I thought this would be a great way to introduce our services to a few new clients. To participate, fill out the form on this page to claim your FREE Disaster Recovery And Backup Analysis to determine your Disaster Recovery readiness.
At no charge, a security specialist will come on site and…
- Audit your current data backup and security procedures, including USB hard drive or tape rotation and maintenance schedule to see if ALL of your data really is being backed up in a secure, and in a format that can easily be restored.
- Audit your current offsite backup system and provider to see if they could guarantee you a fast, safe recovery of your data – there are actually 7 key characteristics and systems to demand from any offsite backup company; if they don’t meet every one, you’re in for a big, unpleasant surprise if you ever had to do a major restore and rebuild of your server and network.
- Review your current procedures for onsite backups. Many people don’t realize they damage their disks (and thereby corrupt their data) by improperly caring for their storage devices.
- Check your network backups to make sure they are accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose.
- Present a simple and easy to understand chart that will detail the makeup of your data, including the age and type of files you are backing up. Why should you care? Because many companies inadvertently use valuable computer storage to back up their employees’ personal MP3 files and movies.
- Discuss current data protection needs and explain in plain English where your risks are. We know everyone has a different level of risk tolerance, and we want to make sure all the risks you’re taking with your data are by choice not because of miscommunication or accident.
Depending on what we discover, we’ll either give you a clean bill of health or reveal gaps in your data backup that could prove disastrous.
If it’s appropriate, we’ll provide you with an action plan for further securing your data with our Done-For-You Disaster Recovery solution.
I don’t expect everyone to become a client, but I do expect a small percentage to hire us to protect their most valuable asset, corporate data, and possibly even become loyal clients like Glaser & Ebbs or Summit Re.
Please Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: at some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee that the attack on your business will be far more costly, disruptive and devastating.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Fill out the form on this page to claim your FREE Disaster Recovery And Backup Analysis to determine your Disaster Recovery readiness.